InkZone Move is a powerful software application for quality assurance on sheetfed or web offset presses. Available in two versions, InkZone Move Densi and InkZone Move Spectro, the system sup-ports all established scanning color measurement devices. As an extension, InkZone Loop can be added, which turns off-line color control into a closed-loop process providing fully-automated integration with almost any model of offset press.
Specifications for InkZone Move Press
Visualization and Verification of:
- Deviations from full color density
- Deviations in Delta E
- Dot gain
- Regulations according to reference values
- Regulations according to OK sheet
- Storage of each single measurement
- Connection to InkZone Loop (Closed-loop color control and digital preset)
- Patch size dependant on scanning device used
- Measurement Specifications:
- Individually defined density values
- Values for dot gain increase according to standards
InkZone Move supports established color measurement systems for every type of installation: the SpectroDrive/SpectroJet from Tech kon and the Intelli -Trax/EasyTrax from X-Rite. IZ Move connects today’s scanning instruments with nearly all offset presses.