By introducing next-generation color measurement instruments into the press-side quality control process, sheetfed commercial printers and folding carton packaging converters can assure optimum color quality, fast make-ready and reduced waste.
- Reduced make-ready time and waste. IntelliTrax 2 reports results on screen instantly so press operators can quickly make adjustments, even before color drift is visible to the human eye.
- Use the ultra-fast IntelliTrax2 to automatically scan the color bar on a typical press sheet in less than ten seconds
- Non-Contact Instrument. No need to worry about smudging or scratching the image during the measurement process.
- Support for industry standards. IntelliTrax2 supports the majority of global graphic arts standards, including M1 to accommodate optical brighteners, M3 for measuring wet ink and full support for G7, PSO, and FOGRA 51 and 52. It also includes a black backing as specified in ISO 12647-2 and 3.
- The advanced imaging technology in IntelliTrax2 automatically adjusts the scanning head to locate the color bar, ensuring faster sheet positioning and accurate measurements every time.
- With its enhanced BestMatch capability, IntelliTrax2 alerts operators with recommendations for ink density based on the dE difference between the targeted color information and the measured spectral information, allowing operators to quickly determine a satisfactory match on-press.