pressSIGN 7 standard edition – measures and controls the printing process.
pressSIGN makes it easy to print to all the international printing standards – ISO 12647, GRACol® G7®, SWOP, Japan Color. pressSIGN 7 is a GRACol G7 Certified System.
Create your own print standards based on any CMYK ICC profile or a previously printed sheet.
Main features of pressSIGN 7 include:
- DDA – Dynamic Density Adjustment predicts the correct density adjustment
- DDA Compensates for dry back
- All international print targets supported – customise print targets
- Auto Substrate Adjustment
- Export Tonal Curves to RIP or PDF workflow
- Choice of 3 tonal curve adjustments, TVI (dot gain), Neutral Print Density or 4CX grey balance technology
- Includes PANTONE™ Libraries for spot color printing
- Support for range of spectrophotometers from X-Rite, Techkon, Barbieri and Konica Minolta
- Manual or auto adjust print target according to paper color
- Color bar generator – create any color bar for CMYK + 2 spot colors
- Generate measurement reports
- Easy to read traffic light scoring system with default settings – fully user configurable