- Veripress features an ICC v4.2 compliant colour management system with true 16-bit processing for enhanced colour depth and finer colour control.
- Proof files containing halftone, stochastic, hybrid, or any other screening type.
- Real Dot Technology displays your soft proofs with exactly the same dot structure as source platesetter RIP files.
- Create or import unlimited Lab, CMYK, or multi-colour spot colour libraries.
- Advanced RGB and CMYK colour merging and spot colour paint modes precisely simulate your press process and spot inks.
Press RIP & Console Integration
- Veripress interprets the native file format, directory structure, assembly and imposition data of your platesetter RIPs.
- Virtual Press allows you to manage, assign and change job plates.
- Configure automated RIP polling and customise your proofing workflow.
- Bookfilter uses your press planning files to automatically assemble publication pages on screen in the correct sequence, broadsheet pairing, and press orientation.
- Press console integration allows operators to load publication pages for soft proofing directly from the press console.
- Veripress uses Press Configurations to precisely simulate the properties of the press and substrate on screen.
- Define your press operating gamut with CMYK or multicolour match ICC profiles.
- Press ink and platesetter dotgain compensation normalises plate files for proofing.
- Reproduce substrate white point, show-through and stretch. Set maximum ink weights.
- A replacement ink feature handles non-standard press ink setups.
- Switch press configurations instantly to view jobs as printed by another press.
- Veripress has integrated touch screen support. A Touch Console interface allows one-touch access to soft proof viewing, tool and navigation.
- Assemble publications from single pages, press plans, or by de-imposing them on-the-fly from press sheets.
- A Page Navigator shows available, missing and duplicate pages.
- Multi-resolution previews allow real-time zooming of large print areas.
- Virtual Loupe magnifies areas for quality checks and shows accurate ink coverages.
- View spreads, signatures, back-page show-through, and individual ink channels.
- Ink Key Viewer helps the press operator setup press ink ducts and calculate ink use.
Monitor Calibration & Verification
- Integrated monitor calibration and verification tools ensure accurate colour reproduction of your entire press gamut on screen.
- Veripress automatically adjusts screen gamma, white point and brightness.
- Calibrate soft proofing displays, light booths and the measure ambient lighting of your press room.
- Generate colour verification charts from imported CGATS data or directly from press ICC profiles. Measure and verify your colour against Δe, ΔH and ΔC tolerances.
- Verify job specific spot colours while soft proofing.
- Veripress is a Server/Client based system supporting an unlimited number of local or networked soft proofing clients at no additional cost.
- Multi-threading and multi-core CPU support provide unparalleled speed and simultaneous job processing.
- A single Veripress server can supply proofs for all your presses.