Getting Color eXactly Right
The X-Rite eXact Scan is a handheld spectrophotometer and a scanning device. It is a critical part of a complete color management ecosystem that ensures color consistency and repeatability across the entire color workflow. eXact Scan is ideal for use in offset, digital, flexo, prepress, ink room and other environments where exceptional color control is a necessity. eXact Scan is available in two models: Standard for accurate CMYK and spot color printing, and Advanced ink and quality control labs.
- Part of a scalable family of color measurement instruments that can be field upgraded as requirements change.
- Measures long or short color bars, from 2 inches (5 cm) to 44 inches (112 cm), and can measure patches as small as 3 mm, even if they are embedded in the image.
- Measures a 40-inch (100 cm) color bar in less than 10 seconds, capturing density, spectral color values, dot gain and more.
- Patented Zebra wheel gives operators complete, untethered freedom of measurement. eXact Scan’s single axle ensures that the instrument moves in a straight line without need for rulers or guides.
- Complies with most industry standards including the full M-Series. It is the only instrument on the market that can capture M0, M2 and M3 measurements in a single pass AND measure true M1 Part One as specified in ISO-3664
X-Rite eXact Scan supports third-party closed-loop press-side solutions that improve on-press color control, reduce makeready time and waste, and significantly improve color consistency.