Pantone 229 New Colors for 2023!
Now updated with 224 brand new Pantone Matching System (PMS) colors, the latest Pantone Formula Guide also features five new eco-friendly Pantone base mixing inks compatible with coating in print production processes. Compact, handheld fan decks provide easy, on-the-go physical references for the actual appearance of Pantone Colors in digital design applications, and include essential formulations for mixing spot color inks to properly match Pantone Formula Guide colors.
- Helps ensure consistent color reproduction in branding, logos, marketing, packaging and other graphic design applications on a range of different materials
- Portable, handheld fan decks provide easy on-the-go reference
- Versatile end-to-end tool for everything from design inspiration to press check
- Printed on most commonly used paper stock weights: 100 lb (168 gsm) coated and 80 lb uncoated (118 gsm)
- Lighting indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for proper color evaluation
- Considered the ultimate tool for inspiring, matching and communicating color to those in graphic design, digital design, product design and printing
- 224 new, on-trend, market-relevant graphics colors added plus 5 new Basic Colors
- Includes 2,390 total Colors with the largest gamut in the Pantone Graphics System
- Colors arranged in chromatic format with new colors integrated throughout the guide and top corners marked for easy reference
- Enhanced printing process provides improved color accuracy
- Pantone Colors displayed with their corresponding numbers and ink formulations
- Index in back of guide provides numeric location for each color
- Use for inspiration and production in designing logos, branding and marketing materials, packaging, and for additional applications such as architecture, industrial design, and manufacturing
- Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colors on printed materials
- Used to communicate consistent color throughout workflow and supply chain around the world
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally – Learn how Pantone®Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).